Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hanson day 2013


Happy Hansonday to all my weirdos! (yes this is a real holiday in Tulsa OK) We have such a unique thing going that is like nothing else. Hanson you are my happy place, my therapy, my saving grace, my passion, my inspiration, the thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. It's been 16 years and 71 shows with the best friends, memories and thousands of miles traveled!!! I am so thankful to actually have these 3 guys in my life and I wouldn't trade any of this for anything. So blessed.
fav Taylor shot ever!
!

 Tay and Zac after the show at Cain's Ballroom Tulsa Sunday night May 5th 
talking about Ezra's dance moves

 Zac, my best friend Jessica and I after Zac scrolled through her phone looking for nudie pictures

Family Hanson photo at the Orlando radio event April 26th right after Ezra danced onstage

 Tampa radio event the night before on April 25th

No comments: